Complex Trauma Training WA can create a training program customised to your organisation's requirements.
Karen Hulls is qualified and has experience facilitating a wide range of learning and development programs across the following content areas:
- Trauma Theory
- Creating Trauma-Informed Organisations
- Trauma-Informed Practice Models
- Workplace Culture
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
- Mirror Neurons & Empathy
- Attachment Theory
- Child Development
- Positive Behaviour Support Strategies
- Child Protection
- Youth Work
- Children in Care
- Foster care
- Trauma-Informed Understanding of Violence & Aggression
- Communication Skills
- Self Care & Vicarious Trauma
- Strengths-Based Practice
- Working with Families in Child Protection
We design and deliver training programs, as requested by Government Departments and NGO's, to meet your organisations and workers needs.
All training program resources (i.e. Learner Workbooks & PowerPoint Presentations) are designed by a qualified Desktop Publisher to ensure professional presentation.
To discuss your training needs, please contact us.